- Click on the local site link (See the last image of the page), you will get Drupal configuration page, Choose the language and click on Save and continue. See Step 1
- Select profile, Save and continue. See Step 2
- If you got warnings to check out theory and page down we have option continue anyway. Click on it and installation will start now. See Steps 3 and 4
- Now configure the site, fill all mandatory fields like Site name, email address, username and password. Please note down username and password for safe side to get rid of login problems then Click Save and continue as shown below.
- Now you will be redirected to your new website
Note: Using + sign you can install one more Drupal site and repeat the same procedure. So you have multiple Drupal installations that you can manage.