Hello Team, Following are the guidelines that you need to follow while adding/typing English notes.
- For every chapter you need to create three docs and chapter headings as below:
a) Chapter Theory (Example: Nouns)
b) Chapter Exercises (Example: Nouns Quiz/Exercises)
c) Chapter Answers (Example: Nouns Answers
- Name the docs with respect to chapter number as below:
- No need to format the doc as same as the image. But the text/content should be accurate and correct.
- No need to color the text as same as the image. You can make titles or sub-titles as Headings in the doc.
- You need to bold some text or words or single letters in words as same as in the image. Examples - simple present tense / them / carries.
- Starting letters should be capital for some Text or Words as same as the image. Example - Simple Present Tense.
- Don't miss quotation marks for some sentences or words. Example - "Mark plays with the ball" / Singular Pronouns 'I' and 'you'.
- Spacing - Give spaces for sentences as same as the image. Example - Examples: "He plays with the basketball". I have given space after Examples: as same as the image.
- Dot - For quotation sentences dot comes before the final quotation mark. Example - "The children play in the park.".
- Do not leave blank space in the doc. Just continue by giving 1 line break for paragraphs, sentences, images, pages.
- ( ) - Don't add parentheses in Exercises. Those are not needed as we only use these questions for online quizzes.